Sunday 29 January 2012

Saif is the most favorable man : Kareena


Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor impending marriage made ​​headlines since the time they started dating each other for about five years ago.

The duo has recently confirmed that they plan their shaadi after the release of his spy thriller Agent Vinod highly anticipated in March of this year.

The Kapoor gal has plans in place post-Shaadi. When asked if it will work at the same rate as it does today, she says candidly, "My career will always be the way it is. The work is my passion. Saif and I are very urban and contemporary people to think. We have our own space, he made his own affairs. We do not even discuss the work and I do not think he ever asked me what movie I'm doing. he probably gets to know in newspapers and magazines (laughs). If I'm in a meeting, he did not even ask me who I met with. he is the man I could have the most favorable requested. "

And all those who think that Bebo is jealous of his leading ladies beautiful, especially Deepika Padukone, with whom he made the maximum number of films, Bebo erase that, too. "I encourage Saif to work with everyone. He is free to work with whomever he wants, it's not my concern. Just as I am free to work with whoever I want, Saif never interferes, "said Kareena.