Applicants will be advised that a final PG keys by TRB Teachers Recruitment Board published in 2012
1. The UNESCo had supported the proposal of women education.
2. Which district has the lowest density of population in tamilnadu Perambalur.
3. Which country started experiments in distance education in the year 1873? USA.
4. Child labour eradication day is held on June 12.
5. which is called formal agency of education School.
6. Span of vision is measured by Tachistoscope.
7. Which theory of intelligence was supported by Alfred Binet? Single Factor.
8. Psychoanalytic approach of personality was first introduced by Freud.
9. In Gagne's Hierarchy learning has been divided into 8 types.
10.Rousseau's education philosophy is Negative education.
11.Mahila samakhya is a plan for the development of Women.
12.Viswabharathi is located at west bengal.
13.Who is related to freedom in learning situation krishnamoorthy.
14.Pace setting school is renamed as Navodaya School.
15.Functional literacy programme had been started for Farmers.
16.National Policy on educationwas adopted in the Year 1986.
17.How many Chromosomes are there in Human body 46.
18.What is learnt material is reproduced without any manipulation, it is called Whole memory.
19.Non verbal test of intelligence is suitable for All of them.
20.The book of "Theory of motivation" is written by MAslow.
21.Weshler developed an intelligence test for children in the year 1949.
22.Which is suitable for distance education Postal.
23.The book "Education of Man" is written by Frobel.
24.Open University was started in England 1969.
25.Mobile school was first recommended by Mcdonald.
26.Who said education is related to life Tagore.
27.The coommon refrigerant in domestic refrigerator is Freon 12.
28.The present secretary general of the united nations organization is Ban Ki moon.
29.India won the world cup hockey in 1975.
30.The full form of NABARD is NAtional bank of Agricultural and Rural development.
31.The indian constitution came inti force on 26 january 1950.
32.The president of indian can nominate how many members to rajya sabha? 12
33.The name by which Ashoka is generally referred to in his inscriptions is Priyadarshi.
34.Which of the following provided revenue for the delhi sultanate Khraj-Land revenue.
35.The seaport of Pandiyas is Korkal.
36.The book "Gora" was written by Rabindranath Tagore.
Remaining Subjects Keys Soon !!!!